The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Thursday, March 3, 2011

M.I.A.

I've been missing.....

My husband.
My camera.
My workouts.
My broken recliner chair.
My kitchen.
My gym.
My eggs.



While I greatly enjoyed ( the little bit that I had time to experience) the fabulous city of Durham, NC, I sure am happy to be home.

I've been working hard the past couple of days.  A lot. 

And haven't had time to do any thing else.

But I will be back on track tomorrow.  Now that I've eaten my eggs.

My craving is now subsided.

Even though I'm planning to have them again for breakfast.

(Some people crave chocolate.  I crave eggs.  Don't judge me.)

As for now, I've got some sleep to catch up on. 

And a spin class calling my name for first thing in the morning.

Dear Gaston,

I sure have missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment