The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Abigail Marie






It has been such an amazing day! 

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my precious niece... Abigail Marie.

She was born ONE month early and weighed 5lbs 5ozs.  Mother and baby are happy, healthy, and beautiful!

I have never seen in person or held a baby that tiny in all of my life.  She is such a little bundle of amazingness.

I am already madly in love with her!

And don't you worry... there will be plenty of pictures to come.  Next time I see her I will actually have my camera.  And will be a little better prepared. 

Such a wonderful surprise to wake up to! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome sweet Abigail. Can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so CUTE!! and TINY!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Sandi

    ReplyDelete