1. My worst nightmare these days is to walk in to the spin class room right after the previous class has finished. It is muggy. Wet. And smells like a bowl of stink.
It seriously makes me throw up a little in my mouth.
2. Packing a runny egg english muffin open faced sandwich as my "eat in the car on the way to work" breakfast was a horrible decision. That resulted in egg on my face. Literally. Like dripping off my chin.
And some may or may not be on the gear shift and steering wheel.
3. The past couple of nights I have cut back on my portions of dinner. Only so I could save room to have my new favorite treat. Plain greek yogurt and fresh strawberries.
The only thing better than eating it- is eating it with a spoon that matches the color scheme.
4. I love the color red. So much. Obviously.
5. I have been carrying around a rather large grilling cookbook for days. I'm trying to decide what I want Kev to grill on Saturday night. I suggested that he "grill" his way through the cookbook so we could try every thing.
He shook his head as if to say I was crazy. And then turned up the volume on the t.v.
6. I'm going bra shopping tomorrow. I would rather do jumping jacks in the middle of the mall.
Except for I would have to have a good bra to accomplish that without getting arrested.
7. I've been using a body wash that I got on super duper clearance at Target. Which means I smell like Christmas. Who knew that "holiday pear" wouldn't be a popular scent?
I'm so glad that I bought five bottles.
8. My sweet little ( 4lbs. 13oz) niece, Abigail, is FINALLY home from the hospital. Happy and healthy. I can't wait to see her again at her "Welcome to the World" party on Friday!
I'm making cupcakes.
9. I hope that Kev forgets to wear green on Thursday. I've been dying for a reason to pinch him.
10. I just finished the last of my strawberries. The End.