2. Be concerned that all of the far away pictures that you take are crooked. (My posture scares me).
3. Sigh out loud because of all the plans the snow has changed.
4. Make waffles. Because you have become completely addicted to your blackberry syrup.
5. Take a nap.
6. Clean your closet. Do some laundry. Stare at your pantry for thirty minutes trying to decide how to reorganize it.
7. Start to feel antsy.
8. Realize that you haven't been to the gym in two days and some of your parts are feeling a little jiggly.
9. Open a new video.
11. Plan to take her up on her challenge for a six week six-pack.
12. Take a shower. Finally.
13. Put on your favorite long johns, Christmas socks, and moccasins.
14. Try out a sample packet for a rejuvenating face mask.
16. Decide it wasn't the best idea because it hurts so bad when you peel it off. Even though your skin feels SO soft.
17. Realize that you put it too close to your lips and it won't peel off.
19. Start preparations for the "Great pantry reorganization of 2011".
20. Get out your panini maker and make a yummy breakfast sandwich with eggs, turkey bacon, spicy hashbrowns and pepper jack cheese. For dinner.
21. Apologize that your food picture doesn't look nearly as delicious as it actually was because you were too hungry to take more than one.
22. Catch up on recorded tv shows.
23. Be thankful for a nice, restful day - but hope that things get back on track tomorrow because you have a VERY busy week ahead.