The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Friday, April 29, 2011

Home Again. Home Again. Jiggety Jig

I'm finally home.

After a long week away.

And due to the fact that I am totally exhausted... and it is a necessity that I watch every single detail about the Royal Wedding.... I am forced to give you a recap in list form.

Even though "list form" is my favorite way to recap.

Because it is easy.  And doesn't require much thought.

Not that the majority of my posts require much thought....if I'm being totally honest.

But you already knew that.

So here goes...

1.  I have seventy eight bruises on my body  ( yes, I counted.), bags under my eyes that are the size of Texas, a sore back, and a cut on my finger.

Who knew that "just standing around folding sweaters" could be so dangerous.

2.  I missed my computer and my camera more than is normal. 

Especially after I experienced some amazing events that I wasn't able to document.

Yes, they all included food.

3.  I ate extremely well.  Like "head over heels" "I fell in love" and "proposed marriage to" well. 

Don't worry.  I will be telling you all about it.

4.  My workouts consisted of clinching my butt cheeks and hamstrings every time I stood back up after bending over to pick something up.  Like trash or clothing.

I also carried multiple heavy items around.  Climbed tall ladders.  Jogged up an escalator. Scrubbed floors on my hands and knees.

And lifted a fork to my mouth every five seconds.

5.  I laughed LOTS and then laughed some more.

6.  I sweated LOTS and then sweated some more.

7.  I didn't think that I needed to watch "The Wedding" until I saw it on the big screen in the hotel lobby this morning at 5:45am. 

And then I cried that I couldn't stay to watch.

And I cried that I was up and ready to go to work at 5:45 am.

Kev, luckily, recorded every thing that he could.  Now I can watch it at my leisure.  Especially since I am about to fall asleep.

8.  Even though it was a hard week.... I had such a great time with some amazing people!  And I'm so happy that I went.

9.  I have officially reached my limit of staying awake.  And due to the fact that I have an 8:15am class calling my name.... and the fact that I can't complete a sentence without stuttering and drooling... I must call it a night.

But I will be back before you know it.  To give you more details.  And to tell you how my body is healing. 

And now I'm off to dream about princesses, tiaras, weddings, and fairytale endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment