Easter is on it's way...
You know it is almost Easter when:
1. Your sink is piled SO high with dishes that you have at least three loads waiting to be washed. And you have already run the dishwasher twice.
(Well, actually, that could be just about any day around here.)
2. You have put a lot of thought in to what your husband is wearing tomorrow to church. Even setting it aside and pointing it out to him just to make sure he understands.
It is necessary for us to coordinate.
3. You have sampled enough jalapeno pepper macaroni and cheese to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.
It is the duty of the chef to ensure the food is suitable for serving to large groups of people.
4. You have grated six BLOCKS of cheese for the dishes you are serving for Easter.
5. You have made your husband "hunt" for his dinner every night this week.
6. You are exhausted from an extremely busy week at work.
Which has caused you to not blog as much.
7. You are looking forward to spending a wonderful day with your family tomorrow.
8. You made these sinful, ridiculous, treats because you were saving the recipe for a special day........
I kept the recipe as easy as possible. And started with a boxed brownie mix.....
They are a combination of fudge, brownie, Reese's peanut butter cup, and Rice Krispie treat.
Obnoxious. If I do say so myself.
But worthy of a taste test. Or three.
And no, there is nothing clean or organic or healthy about them.
But they made me smile from ear to ear.
And beg Kev to hide them from me for the rest of my life.
The brownies AND the mac and cheese.
The makings of an Easter feast.
In my fantasy world.
And for the record, I was just speaking hypothetically about numbers 1-5.
Or was I?
I hope every one has a wonderful celebration tomorrow!!