The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Monday, September 5, 2011

We Survived!

Even though there was MUCH mayhem involved....






I originally planned to blog in the moment.... telling you about each day as it happened.  With an event so big, it is usually less overwhelming that way.  However, our hotel had other ideas and wanted to charge one billion dollars for Wi-fi service.... even in the common areas.  So, recap blog posts it is.  And I will try to get them done in a timely fashion.

Right now, I'm trying to get back to reality... by doing laundry, cleaning,  and checking Twitter for updates from the convention.

It's going to take me a least a week. 

Oh... and just in case you were wondering.... only two pairs of those heels that I packed saw the light of day.  It seems walking around downtown Atlanta in a wedge shoe wrecks your feet...so much so that it is too painful to put on any other high heel.

Good thing I brought ONE pair of flip flops.  I just wished I had known that would happen in advance and I wouldn't have had to bring such a big suitcase.

Oh well... at least Kev got to say "I told you so!"

No comments:

Post a Comment