The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sweet Caroline



Last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to be able to attend another baby shower for my soon-to-be niece, Caroline Ruth.

It was held at a new-to-me restaurant.... Lillian's.

Lillian's just happens to be located across the street from my new place of work.  And also just happens to be a place that I plan to visit often.

It has an INCREDIBLE sandwich menu.  Meaning that I would eat every single thing on it.

And I'm sure has a million other incredible things that I didn't see because I was too busy drooling over the avocado/sprout combination.

The restaurant was closed for the shower.  Which meant that we were made to feel extra special.

There was so much yumminess there. Red velvet cupcakes, boiled peanuts, sausage balls, and these delightful tomato pastry bites that I've been dreaming about every night since.  It was the perfect Southern baby shower.

And the hostesses didn't miss a detail.

It was perfect.

Even down to the "party" favors...
 How cute is this?

I LOVE this idea!

Not only is it precious.... but it is so useful.  Especially for grill freaks like us.  We can't wait to use the sauce.

But we can't wait to meet our niece even more!

Just a couple more months......

No comments:

Post a Comment