The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Friday, June 10, 2011

Celebrating My Sis

Four months ago this happened....
Randy proposed to Shannon.

It was epic.  And beautiful.  And there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Randy has a way of doing that to people. 

I only wear waterproof mascara when I know I'm going to be around him.

I couldn't ask for a better brother (in law).  I couldn't ask for a better husband for my sister.  I couldn't ask for a better Dad for the kids.

We hit the jackpot with Randy. 

And we are all better for it.

(I hope Randy knows what he is getting himself in to!!)

We spent the day celebrating the bride.... with manicures and pedicures...

 Lunch at the Olive Garden...

 Practicing the ceremony...
 And having dinner at Alfredo's in Chapin.





(And I need for you to know that the chocolate cake was UNBELIEVABLE!!) 

(And you all know how I feel about chocolate.)

The other great thing about family events..... all the people that it brings "home".  I'm so excited to spend time this weekend with all of our family!!

But I'm even more excited that my sister has finally found the man of her dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment