The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Busy and Blonde


My sister is getting married on Saturday.

My family is coming in to town on Friday.

I only have two more days of work before the festivities  begin.

I am ecstatic!!

And exhausted.

I've been doing everything in my power to tie up A LOT of loose ends at work.

Starting a new job the same time that a major family event was taking place was probably not the best idea. 

But it will all work out in the end.

Especially if I get a little help with making food for the reception and shower.  Wink.  Wink.

To top off my already busy week.... I had to find a LAST MINUTE hairdresser because I had to cancel on my usual one due to my work schedule.  And the last minute one went a little crazy.  With blonde coloring. 

In fact, my "just a little touch up to cover my gray" turned in to an all out brassy blonde helmet.

It's a good thing that I'm the wedding photographer.  It will ensure I won't be in any pictures.  :)

The hairstylist recognized her mistake immediately... and is going to fix it at no additional cost.  However, the problem is that I am OUT.OF.TIME.  Meaning that I seriously do not have a second to spare until Friday morning. 

So, brassy blonde it is.  Good thing the wedding is out in the country.  :)

Other than that, I haven't been to the gym in a week and my eating six healthy meals a day is nonexistent.

But the job is great!! And things are coming along. 

And every thing will be back to normal SOON!

Unless Kev buys a motorcycle. 

Because I've only told him about one bazillion times that he CAN'T have one.... and yet every time I look over at his computer screen... he is looking at motorcycles on line.

Yes, Kev.  If you are reading this... I know what you are up to.

And I'm not o.k. with it.

Stay tuned for pictures of the festivities.... I will have a LOT to talk about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment