The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My New Best Friend

A new family has moved in to my home.

A family of red spatulas....
And now I know what I've been missing.

I have a slight infatuation with rubber spatulas. 

Even though I have only had one up to this point.

They do so much good in the kitchen... with scraping and stirring and mixing.

But never have I ever experienced what this little guy could do...
I have seen him on tv.  But I have never seen him in stores.

Believe me.  I have searched and searched.

He is a jar cleaner.  A miraculous utensil that ensures that no drop of food goes uneaten.

He is my soulmate.

Look at him at work...



I was able to get every last drop of Ranch dressing out of the jar.

If that is not saving money/maximizing food... then I don't know what is.

I've asked him to move in with me.  He can share my closet.  And my bathroom.

And we will live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment