The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Got Flies?


I've had it!!

With flies... that is.

I mean there is only so much "love every life" that I can tolerate.

Why do they have to be so annoying?

A couple of them got in to my house!!! And have been buzzing around ever since.

I can't even walk in to the kitchen without getting a "how do ya do?" from one of them.

I've got too much going on to deal with them right now.

So, I decided to do an age old trick of orange juice.

I say "age old"  and I probably mean "my age old".  Because it is possible that I came up with it.

You never know.

Anyway,  I filled a champagne glass with orange juice. 

And just sat and waited.

And waited.  And waited.  And waited.

For days, I tell ya.

And then it finally happened.  My juice mesmerized a fly.
 And that was the end of him.

And I felt victorious!!  And I jumped around the kitchen screaming.  And I embarrassed Kev in front of all of his vegetation.

I couldn't help it.

And just in case you want another picture of "proof".... here ya go...
Goodbye annoying fly.  Goodbye forever!!

And now if I can just catch your brother....

Then we would be back to normal.

Oh.  And maybe it would be wise to NEVER ask for champagne when you are at my house.

You could be drinking out of a fly catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment