The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cake Fail?

I am fully carb loaded and ready for tomorrow's three hour burnathon.

Except for the fact that I am still MAJORLY sore from my boxing class on Wednesday.

I usually have a little soreness... but good grief, it has been bad this week!

My abs are so sore it even hurts when I laugh.

Which is just about every second.

I am in desperate need of a yoga class.

Or an Advil.

Or a dose of chocolate.

Chocolate? Me?

I realize that chocolate is not normally in my food rotation..... but something happened today that blew my taste buds away.

So much so that I had to lick the beaters, the bowl, and the spatula.

And then the corners of my mouth.

I only meant to "taste test" it.

Too bad it was just that good.

Don't worry... I will definitely share the recipe with you as soon as I decide what to do with it.

Because some one ( possibly me) with zero patience could not wait 30 minutes for the cake to cool and flipped the bundt pan WAY too early.

As in as soon as I pulled it out of the oven early.

This was the result....

 The chocolate chip bundt cake was a FAIL.

Except for the taste is still divine!

And so now I need to figure out how I am going to make the cake in to an acceptable dessert for Mother's Day dinner.

Perhaps a layered trifle.  With pudding and cool whip. 

That is if it lasts.  We ( I) can't stop eating it.

It will help me power through my spin class in the morning.

Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment