The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Fever

There is something to love about every season. And believe me I do love every season. And I love that we HAVE four seasons. Unlike some of my family members.

But summer.... I'm head over heels in love with you.

Summer means lazy days. Grilling. Swimming. Sun tans. Flip Flops. And watermelon.

My days off have become more precious and just don't seem long enough to enjoy every thing that I love.

But I try my best. And savor every second.

And drink a couple of these....


And then I do every thing I can to try and tell you every incredible thing I've done this past month.
Believe me. I've got stories to tell. About Cinco de Mayo. Gourmet meals. Family. Additions to my kitchen. My new car. The season finale of LOST ( boo hoo). AND one of the best weekends ever - Girls Weekend (plus Dad) in Orlando.
Let's just say that 2010 is shaping up to be a pretty incredible year.
And I'm loving every second of it.
And really the only negative so far is that summer means I have to pack up the cowboy boots - my prized possession and ONLY comfortable shoes for work.
But never fear - they have been replaced for the time being.
With this....
A girl has got to maintain her Southern charm somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment