The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Whirlwind of a Week!

This week has been INSANE! and by INSANE I mean a million and a half things have been going on not to mention that it is the week of Easter and I work in retail selling women's clothes and you all know how important Easter outfits are.... or maybe you don't know.. but if you are from the South then it is a HUGE deal which means that I'm exhausted. The pic is one taken of me yesterday after I left the store and NOT from my incredible Disney trip that I still haven't finished posting about even though it was weeks ago. So, the point of this post is just to say that I have so much to tell you about.... the rest of my Disney trip, Glenn's birthday and new additions to our family (hint: they are green, leafy, and have to be planted)... not to mention that Easter is only days away and you know that I will have stuff to say about that.... especially how I have color coordinated our (me and Kev) outfits.

Long story short..... posts will be coming soon... and by soon, I mean as soon as my tea kicks in!

No comments:

Post a Comment