The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fretting and Rain


These are the two things that happened today... in no particular order. The rain was a good thing. I would even go as far to say that it was a great thing.

#1 Because our poor little plants are parched. They need a break from the extra hot sun. And they have been so miserable lately that they threaten to dig themselves up and jump in the pool.

That would make our yard look ridiculous. And I won't stand for neighborhood embarrassment.

#2 The pool. Because the pool calls to me on super hot sunny days. And begs me to jump in and float around in it.

That pretty much means that I get nothing done. Except for rest, relaxation and a tan.

Which are necessary... but take up too much time.

As far as the fretting goes.... let's just say that I have a LOT going on right now. A LOT. But don't worry because you will definitely be hearing all about it. In about a week. Because that is when I will be returning from New York.

New York City... that is.

I'm going on a business trip. That I'm sure will involve many many airport shenanigans, crazy experiences, and hopefully pictures. Unless I am all alone and then I won't feel comfortable taking them.

Believe me. I have and will have a lot to tell you. And just to tide you over I will share some memorable events that have happened recently. In picture form. You will have to keep checking back for the stories...

This is the only way I can think to keep your attention during my hiatus.....


















No comments:

Post a Comment