The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Excellent Adventures.... Coming Soon!

I apologize for my lack of posts over the past week. It is definitely NOT because I am out of stories to tell - because that would never happen. It is because I have been super busy.... and by SUPER busy ... I mean ... there has been SO much going on this week that I seriously have not had the time to sit and write. But don't worry..... I will be posting soon. I have amazing stories of my Disney trip, Kev's landscaping adventures, and Glenn's (Kev's Dad) 63rd birthday!

Just to tide you over until the next post.... I will give you a "pic of proof" of how much fun I had in Disney....

If you can guess correctly where we are and what we are doing... then Kev will plant a tree in your honor in our front yard!!! That's a pretty big deal.... so good luck with the guessing.



1 comment: