The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Disney's Halloween 5K

Dad and Bethany's race was a SUCCESS!!!

And here is how it all went down.....

Bright and early photo ops...
 The Incredible Hulks....
 Getting "bibbed"...
 Voila!
 "Hulking"
 The Start... (obviously)
 Disney sure knows how to do a race!!  The event was packed but full of entertainment.  Mom and I got a great spot right on the fence at the finish line... and just waited it out.

It was so much fun to be a spectator!! We did lots and lots of cheering... and it got me even more motivated for tonight.  Multiple people were running the 5K and the half.  Good grief!

And here they come!!!!




 I wanted to be able to cheer and take pictures at the same time.....so, I basically just screamed as loud as I could while I was snapping away!

I'm sure the people next to me appreciated that.

Dad and Bethany did SUCH an AMAZING job!!  Not only did they run in good time... but they stopped to get pictures with characters along the way.  They really made sure to take in the full experience!!

With their medals...
Getting to see them run was so much fun!! And a great way to kick off race day!  We are now freshly showered and ready for our next adventure. 

Up next is the food and wine festival.... I will not be partaking in any wine.  Or crazy food, for that matter.  I'm going to try to take it easy, drink lots of water, and head back to the house around 3pm for a nap!

12 hours and counting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment