The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Adventures Of Life

*** This is a post that I wrote a while back.... that I never got around to posting. I am still working on Easter/ wedding stuff/ parties.... and should have all of that up soon. *****

We just watched the BEST movie.


A movie that I have been wanting so badly to see.



UP.

WOW! What a great one. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Even though there were several times where my heart was so full that it almost broke. Oh... and there was also the free flowing of tears.





I felt like I was watching my life. There were SO many similarities.



A loving couple. Just the two of them....





Creating a life around their home.



Filled with so much love, and happiness, and imagination.



And one of my most favorite similiarities was the two chairs....




Just like I wrote about in a previous post. Except for our chairs are black leather recliners.



We sit in them together EVERY night. And talk about our day. Watch tv together. Read. Enjoy each other's company. It is such a big part of our lives. And definitely a simple pleasure.

This movie really touched me. And reminded me of what I already knew...



That your connection with others is what makes your life meaningful.



My life with Kev is my greatest adventure. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment