The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Little Tanner

As mentioned in the "Greatest Moments" post.... I gained a nephew this week on Wednesday!!

Tanner William was born at 7:29am - Fairbanks, AK time...

And weighed 6lbs. 7oz.  20 3/4 inches long.

I have been absolutely ecstatic about this sweet boy since the moment I heard Holly was pregnant!!

He definitely has Holly's chin, mouth, and nose.... and I'm pretty sure that he has Kris' eyes.  I'm anxiously awaiting more pictures.. and cannot wait until I meet him in person!!

It looks as if Skype is going to become my new best friend.... unless I win a trip to Alaska.  :)

Congratulations Holly and Kris on your first child!!! I am so thrilled for you and am looking forward to seeing you as parents!


                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Tanner is so beautiful! I am thrilled for Holly and Kris, and can't wait to meet Tanner one day. Thanks for sharing pictures, I have been dying to see some.

    ReplyDelete