The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lots Of Catching Up To Do...

I'm going to start off by showing you this picture....


I took it last Saturday night and am pretty happy with how it turned out. My nephew, Austin, held this grasshopper ( ?) forever. And it never moved a muscle.
He told me I could use this pic as my Christmas card. Maybe I will. It sure was easier to take a picture of a bug than it is to get Kev to pose for a Christmas card picture.
And it's green.
Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let you know how terribly busy I have been lately.
With celebrating.
With cooking.
With couponing.
With enjoying family.
And this week I am heading out of town for work. The plus side is that I will be in a hotel room for four nights. With nothing to do but blog. Blog. Cut coupons. And blog.
The negative side is that I will be leaving Kev behind. To fend for himself. Even though I have prepared and packaged enough lunches and suppers to last a lifetime. And then a couple more days.
It's this little obsession I have. Having to cook and prepare meals for him. In my head I worry that if there is nothing fixed - he will be on all fours in the kitchen sniffing for crumbs.
I have never claimed to be normal.
Regardless, please just hang tight. The stories are coming. And we will be all caught up in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment