The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Trip of a Lifetime!

I arrived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming with no clue of how amazing the next week would be.

 I also arrived, per usual, with more accessories on than should be allowed.  ( 18 bangle bracelets and earrings as big as Texas - unnecessary!)

 A couple of pictures, a great meal, and a couple of tears later.... I realized that I had just discovered my new home away from home.

I still had NO idea what an incredible adventure I was about to take.  Physically and mentally.

I also had NO idea how refreshing living without a watch and a cell phone would be.
My parents absolutely went above and beyond to make this experience spectacular!  And for that I will always be so grateful!

I'm still going through pictures and working on completing my trip journal.... but I think I've decided to blog about the trip in categories.  The food, the scenery, the wildlife, the adventures, and, most importantly, The Old Faithful Inn.

(I'm also in the process of planning my next trip.  I just can't help it.)

So, stay tuned for the details of my trip.  I can't wait to tell you all about it!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Get to work!! I'm excited to read all about it so I can imagine I was with you guys the whole time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Please post soon. I can't wait to read about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim!! It was a trip of a lifetime!! Thanks for all of the memories!! I will enjoy reliving it through your blog! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to see you were back and starting to tell us all about your amazing trip (you look amazing in these first pictures!!) Can't wait!!! Love, Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete