The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Two More Sleeps

That is all that is standing between me and my DREAM trip to Yellowstone National Park!

I cannot believe that the time is here! 

I have read and studied and googled and watched every thing that I can think of to make sure that I am prepared. 

I have packed enough outfits to cover any possible event that we might get involved in.

I've memorized restaurant menus.

I have even practiced taking pictures.  Of running water.  To make sure that I can get some good shots of waterfalls.

 I am SO ready for this trip!   I'm ready to make some great memories with my parents and have a ton of fun!

And don't worry... I will be sharing the details upon my return.

As for Kev, he will be holding down the fort, working hard ( as usual), and probably enjoying a little peace and quiet.

Before I sign off for a while, I thought I would leave you with two memorable meals that we have had this week.

Thai Chicken Pizza.  I made a combination of this one and this one.


 And

Creamy Avocado Rice.  Served with flank steak, roasted broccoli, and caramelized onions.


Both were excellent!

And now I'm off to finish getting ready for my greatest adventure.  It is going to be AMAZING!

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I have wished and prayed so many times that this will be the most fabulous vacation for you - you certainly deserve it. I can't wait to hear every last detain upon your return. I'm sure Kev will miss you terribly and wish he had gone with you. I love you lots, Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kowgirl Kim!! Just one more sleep - and then our adventure begins!! I am so looking forward to this trip!!! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I have a bag of GORP prepared for you!! mom

    ReplyDelete