The Excellent Adventures of Kim and Kev

Monday, August 13, 2012

Wrapped Up in the Olympics

The Olympics have completely taken over our lives.  In fact, we are STILL watching them even though the games have come to a close.

It seems that I missed quite a bit while I was on vacation and Kev waited for me to get home to start watching some of the main events.

My point is that I have a very hard time typing and cheering at the same time which is why my Yellowstone trip posts seem to be dragging out forever.

The good news is that I have all my pictures ready to go and should have a couple of posts up by the end of the week.

To tide you over....



And yes, we are absolutely holding up that tree!  Don't let my smile fool you.

2 comments:

  1. We have been enjoying the Olympics since we got back also! Thank goodness for DVR!! There are some fun memories that go along with these pics! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you!! The Olympics were our lives for 17 days, so you need your time to enjoy them - I'm surprised you didn't hear some "spoilers" during your trip! However, now that you are back - I am waiting breathlessly for more "Yellowstone Trip", although the two pics you included today are pretty fabulous. Love you all, Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete