Actually this recap begins with the very end of May. After I returned from my (first) visit to Pawley's Island.
1. My nephew, Michael, graduated high school.
I actually felt scared for them.
Or maybe I was just feeling delirious because I chose to wear a maxi skirt with a jean jacket on the first super hot day of the year.
And my tank top has the sweat stains to prove it.
2. Another nephew, Austin, graduated from fifth grade (on the same day).
6. We also watched the first season of Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. Who needs Showtime and HBO when you have Netflix?!
I'm hooked on all three series, by the way!
7. I started attending classes at City Yoga. Such an incredible experience! Not only for the wonderful instructors and amazing classes... but also because it is across the street from Pawley's Front Porch.
8. Pawley's Front Porch. We FINALLY got to try it. The restaurant has been on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives and is famous for it's burgers and fish tacos.
And fried pickles...
I also ordered every fish taco that they offered so we could have a taste testing.
This grilled mahi mahi was definitely my favorite!
It was an excellent meal!
9. More Caroline lovin' time....
10. Pawley's Island visit #2.
Laura's family got a house at the beach for a week and invited me up for a night.
My Mom and Dad came for a visit too!
Pioneer Woman cookbook and tried a couple more of her recipes. One of them using this...
12. I started getting extra-super-duper excited about my upcoming trip to Yellowstone!! It is now less than a month away and I CANNOT wait!
And that, folks, pretty much sums up June. Along with chores, working out, chores, and eating lots of good food.
July has already started off with a BANG <- literally! (Wait until you see the amount of fireworks Kev acquired.)
It is turning out to be a pretty fantastic summer!